Why join our club:
- Belong to one of Australia’s oldest and most successful athletic clubs.
- Be part of a welcoming community that encourages and supports all runners, walkers, throwers and jumpers, regardless of age or ability.
- Access to free training with well credentialed, highly experienced and qualified coaches.
- Opportunity to be part of events that give back to the community (e.g. hosting NSW Novice Championships or volunteering at City 2 Surf and SMH Half Marathon).
- We provide financial support for members who are required to travel as part of a NSW or Australian representative team if you’re unsuccessful in applying for individual grants (see here for grant opportunities).
- We cover entry fees to all State Relay events.
St George District Athletics Club are very excited to be able to open memberships for our upcoming Summer Season of Athletics in 2023/24 and Winter Cross Country Season for 2024.
There have been a number of changes to memberships from this year, you can register your new membership from Wednesday 4th October.
For all of the details on the changes to memberships and pricing see the Athletics NSW memberships.
The Active Kids vouchers are also eligible for use when registering. Please ensure you have the voucher ready prior to beginning the registration process. Information on accessing the Active Kids vouchers are available from the Service NSW site here.
Financial Assistance / Athlete Incentive Scheme
St George District Athletic Club Inc. contributes towards travelling expenses for members representing their State at championships conducted by Athletics Australia. For those members selected to compete Interstate in other events, the Club will consider giving assistance upon written application to the Club Secretary, setting out details of the competition, total costs involved and other financial assistance received.
Please complete this form as per the instructions. Form
For further details on the Athlete Incentive Scheme please review this document.